Check out my new one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angellove78

Aquarium Advice Addict
I saved this little guy and 5 Otto's catfish yesterday. Hope they all do alright. Tried saving another angel but he was much bigger and his fins were mangled had fungus too. He didn't make it through the night. I tried! Luckily I had everyone in their own jar. The little guy had some fin rot (black) on the top and bottom fins. But he's doing good. Otto's catfish have ich, as always from that pet smart. yeah! Lol! Anyways, hope you like the new one. IMAG2859.jpg

Does anybody know what color this one will be? It's body size is maybe a nickel. It's got a pink color to it on the front of its top fine and mostly black and light brown.

oww pretty :D I was longing over some of these ealier in a local aqua store, thankfully they all looked really healthy there.

oww pretty :D I was longing over some of these ealier in a local aqua store, thankfully they all looked really healthy there.
Yeah this one had 1 spot of ich that I seen. It's gone now. Used salt. But it's gonna be a minute before going into the big tank.

Back
Top Bottom