Check out this guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Went out to my toolbox today to get a clamp and found this beast he is probably an inch in size and could probably kill me if he bit me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1418003313249.jpg
    1418003313249.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 23
kill it with fire!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I left him there I think he is pretty cool

I left him there I think he is pretty cool

Yah...until he eats your cat and steals your car!!!

Yah...until he eats your cat and steals your car!!!

Lol lol :)

Yeah, we just sprayed the entire house a month or so back. Usually try to keep everything ship shape so the kids couldn't get bitten. Spiders in the gutters I don't mind so much.

It was getting so bad with numbers, the spiders had started moving inside and completed a petition complaining about the smell in the toilet. It was either unblock the toilet or the spiders went....

Roll on summer :).

I was moving some of my saw horses once, big fat hairy spider came out of the cord wrap, said "what sir do you think your doing?" (In a British accent ofcourse) I ran away screaming, went out and bought some new horses, he kept those.

Probably the same family of spiders :)

Proving how popular AA is, a couple of times I'd jump off the throne to find a spider had lowered off the roof fan exhaust and was reading AA threads on the iPhone over my shoulder. Far too smart for their own good as that's when they had to go.

Back
Top Bottom