Chili Relleno..you bummed me out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocket2001

Aquarium Advice Freak
Chili..i notice the great pics you posted of your Tiger Oscar...incredible pics!..They remind me of my Oscar ....But a few days ago my Red Oscar that I rescued 10 months ago...died. :cry:
I he cracked his 90 gal tank two months ago and i had to swap him from the 90 to a 55 then into a 120gal tank..but he was never the same he got one sickness after another ..then he jumped out of the tank and hit the floor..He was never the same...he stopped eating and there was nothing i could do for him. He was about 3 1/2 yrs old...check out the picks in "My Gallery"...now I'm currently looking for 1 or 2 Oscars for my 120gal tank

I am sorry for you loss.

and Yes Chili that is an awesome looking fish. How old is he and how large?

Tiger Oscar
name: Allanon
sex: undetermined
size: aprox 8.5" (SL)
personality: A typical obnoxious gluttonous pig, very territorial, I had to get rid of my 12" Snow King plec after he kept attacking him.

Rocket2001,
sorry to bum you out, find some new O's and baby'em.
Thank you both for the compliments, he's like another child to us...
A problem child :twisted: :lol:

ChileRelleno... I personally think some pictures of your moded aquaclear 500's (the bio-wheel mod) would get some members excited.. :p just a thought..
and your tiger oscar is nice! :p
my african cichlid was just as bad to her tankmates.. She up and decided to crush my 11" pleco one day right in front of my eyes 8O 2 seconds tops and the pleco was toast.. glad to hear your snow king didnt get the same treatment..

greenmaji said:
ChileRelleno... I personally think some pictures of your moded aquaclear 500's (the bio-wheel mod) would get some members excited.. :p just a thought..
and your tiger oscar is nice! :p
my african cichlid was just as bad to her tankmates.. She up and decided to crush my 11" pleco one day right in front of my eyes 8O 2 seconds tops and the pleco was toast.. glad to hear your snow king didnt get the same treatment..
I'll have to dig up some pics and links pertaining to my AC500/110 Bio-Wheel mod's.

Thank you for the compliment, I've been sharing y'alls compliments with'im and his head is starting to swell...
I may have the first Oscar with a nuchal hump :lol:

Here's a link with some pics of my SnowKing when I removed him for transport, http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46018
He was beautiful!

ChileRelleno - Is there another way for us to see your pleco pics? (You could link them from your AA gallery!) This link from AquariaCentral requires a login.

for non members of aquariacentral...

Attachments

• smaug_03-2005_goodbye.jpg
    smaug_03-2005_goodbye.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 28
  • smaug_2___3-2005_goodbye_377.jpg
    smaug_2___3-2005_goodbye_377.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 27
  • smaug_3___3-2005_goodbye_102.jpg
    smaug_3___3-2005_goodbye_102.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 26
Back