Clownfish question advice needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amonk

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone thanks for taking a look at my post!

My question is this... I have two misbar percula clowns still rather young and a black and white ocellaris. The perculas are in my nano and the ocellaris is in my main display. All fish are same ages and close to the same size 1-1.5 inches. I am wondering if I can put them all together in my main display tank?

I have heard of people cross breeding them to get some nice looking designer clowns so I am assuming it can be done. Am I wrong?

Mixing them together isn't a big deal. The problem come when you get 3 clowns in the same tank. Two will pair off and quickly harass the third to death.

Yeah I don't want that that's for sure. I was hoping to regime them to my display but instead I may just buy a companion for my black and white.

My paired clowns are absolute bullies. Much as I'd love to have more than two in my main DT, I wouldn't try it

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My paired clowns are absolute bullies. Much as I'd love to have more than two in my main DT, I wouldn't try it

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Agreed, clowns are complete jerks. I moved my tank up to a 90g and hoping my clowns wouldn't go jeffrey dahmer added another fish. Within minutes they completely shredded his tail and got das boot to the sump.

Back
Top Bottom