Clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HairlessPotter said:
Well I have a while to decide on the clownfish since they'll be added last

Get black Occelaris and snowflake or picasso clowns. Their offspring are breath taking

So I'm thinking...

black clown
Orange clown
Yellow watchman
Royal gramma

Hows that? I definitely want a royal gramma, loved it in person. And i'd rather have another clown then the cardinal cuz I like active fish that dart around and stuff

HairlessPotter said:
So I'm thinking...

black clown
Orange clown
Yellow watchman
Royal gramma

Hows that? I definitely want a royal gramma, loved it in person. And i'd rather have another clown then the cardinal cuz I like active fish that dart around and stuff

I think you've got room for a clown goby or dartfish.

I'm just gonna add fish one at a time anyway so if everything goes good with those I'll get another really small one :) I'm so excited

**** I just forgot I also like firefish, I planned on adding one in to begin with. Oh well I think I like my list as it is,

Trates are just about 0, SG is 1.023-24
You guys think I would be safe to get a shrimp tonight? Just so I have something in the tank to look at lol

Awesome! Great job getting those trates down. If you REALLY want to then ok, but if it was me i would wait till tomarrow morning at least to see if the trates rose again.

I'm relieved to have it done :)

Well the store is closed tomorrow and I have school monday so I won't be able to go back till monday evening

You should be good. I added 11 crabs in one day and 4 shrimps and 8 snails the following week. This was after only 3 weeks (although I didn't get much of a cycle as I have 14 lbs of well established LR from the lfs and used live sand as well). I'm on my 6th week and everyone survived (at least so far haha).

Keep in mind that there are not as much of a bio load compared to fish.

BTW, im stocking these in a biocube 14g.

Back
Top Bottom