Columbus - Where to get hornwort?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ketso

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking for hornwort in Columbus.

I have several plants in my tank now. Water sprite and narrow leaf sag are the only "background" plants I have though. So, I am looking for something that gets atleast 18" tall in a low - med low light tank and has a different texture. Hornwort looks like it will fit the bill.

If anyone knows where I can get it, retail or private, please PM me. If you have some that you are willing to part with, I can pick it up and am willing to pay you (within reason) for your efforts. Or if you want some water sprite or sag, I can trade. The sag had a bout with algae and was trimmed back but I have several "babies" that are 2-3" tall at the moment.

I cannot part with my other plants (yet) so I didnt mention here as to what they are. They are all slower growers that have not been propigated.

I am in Reynoldsburg. The closer you are to me, the better, but beggars cant be choosers.

Nevermind. No reply in over a month and decided against the HW anyway. Wondering why there is a regional forum at all though.

Back
Top Bottom