Community help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishnewbe420

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok so I have a 70g with a penguin bio-wheel 350 (just has a pleco to keep it cycled) and I don't know what to put in it everytime I pick a fish I like and start to read about it and I find out that 1 it will get to big for my tank or 2 that its to aggressive for a community tank dose anyone have any suggestions and a neat schooling fish that has a variety of compatible tank mates

Most tetras and danios would work. Some barbs (but not all) can be aggressive so they shouldn't be kept in a community IMO. Have you look at any cichlids? Because you could have a very nice set up with them.

fishnewbe420 said:
I just had them in there and they pissed me off and dug around and made all my rocks shift now I'm scared of them

Had what?

Edit* and what kind?

Hmmmmm.......... I have some golden barbs in a different tank I like there personality I might have to look for a cool barb could I put a BN pleco in there
p.s. thanx for the help and sorry for the spelling

BN pleco would work, I would just use caution with barbs because barbs like tigers are very aggressive. And no problem :)

do you mean on the bottom,or the whole tank?cause yo can put way more fish in,but not too many bottom feeders

Back
Top Bottom