compatibility???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tipton34

Aquarium Advice Freak
Flame angel Gobies
Jaw fish Clown fish
Wrasse Damsel
Blenny firefish
Mandarin Crab
Shrimp Starfish
This is my plan for a 70 gallon tank. Not all of them well be put in it. What are y'all s opinions?

Get rid of the damsels unless you already own a peaceful one! It really depends on the exact species or fish, for example gobys are generally very peaceful, by my 10" engineer goby attacks my marine betta... A fish known to be very agressive and he is bullied by my goby! Just be aware :)

It really depends what species you plan on getting. "wrasse" can range from 3" to 5' so we need to know lol.

Well I'm not too familiar with saltwater. I was thinking a flasher wrasse, a yellow watchman goby, and some type of sifting goby

Also for compatibility depending on the size of your tank and how (over)stocked it will be you may have issues with some gobies and jawfish together as they may be competing for the same area of the tank.

Specifics would help, for a rough idea I believe vivid aquariums has a compatibility chart I have book marked on my home computer.

For example some clowns are aggressive and some are more laid back.

Beyond knowing what types you are planning on getting you might want to look at the difficulty of keeping each. Mandarins are notoriously difficult. I've heard starfish are as well.

The tank is 2 feet wide and 3 1/2 feet long, so the foot print is pretty large. I figured this would help with the gobys and jawfish. The mandarin will come later on as well as the starfish. What fish should be added first.

Back
Top Bottom