Condy anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Needles15

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does this look healthy!? It has been in the tank for 3 days, tank has been set up for 7-8 months

image-3606371877.jpg

looks like its stinging the crap out of your zoas lol

Lol I agree.. But not too worried about them I have too many anyway lol other than that how does she look? Hasn't moved after the first night in the tank, moved to that spot and stuck.. I'm taking that as it likes where it is and it's a good thing??

Certainly looks healthy
Try moving your zoas to a different spot they might not last too long there haha

Awesome thank you.. If it would start to not be healthy , what would change? Would it become more white? Brown?
I'm new with the Nems!

sorry for the double post my phone was acting up. i don't think that the palytoxins can hurt the other corals but I'm not 100% on that

sorry for the double post my phone was acting up. i don't think that the palytoxins can hurt the other corals but I'm not 100% on that

Alright thanks! I moved them just incase the chance it might.. Too much $ to lose to a rookie mistake lol

I think it depends on the coral
If that happens id be careful and get it out asap

If your quick about it i dont see anything going wrong

Back
Top Bottom