copadichromis borleyi HELP!!!!!! Urgent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roydesilva

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok so four days ago I bought a male copadichromis borleyi after doing all the research I was still not able to find their diet so I asked the guy at the lfs and he said that they eat normal pellets. So I bought him, and he hasn't eaten since I got him

I also got two peacocks with him and their eating fine, he's with 1 saulosi, electric yellow, maingano, venustus and hongi (all around 7cm/2.75 inches) and their in a 40gallon grow out tank, I have a spare 75 gallon with tropical s which I intend to put them in once they grow(without the tropicals) ahah

I'm tring to feed him hikari gold pellets and I've put some zucchini in I think he may have taken a few bites but I'm note sure..

What can I feed him beside from what im already feeding him?????

Thanks in advance :)

Ok so four days ago I bought a male copadichromis borleyi after doing all the research I was still not able to find their diet so I asked the guy at the lfs and he said that they eat normal pellets. So I bought him, and he hasn't eaten since I got him

I also got two peacocks with him and their eating fine, he's with 1 saulosi, electric yellow, maingano, venustus and hongi (all around 7cm/2.75 inches) and their in a 40gallon grow out tank, I have a spare 75 gallon with tropical s which I intend to put them in once they grow(without the tropicals) ahah

I'm tring to feed him hikari gold pellets and I've put some zucchini in I think he may have taken a few bites but I'm note sure..

What can I feed him beside from what im already feeding him?????

Thanks in advance :)

Have you tried the pellets with garlic?I've heard that's what you use when trying to get a fish to eat, it's like catnip to them lol

Ditch the Hakari and get NLS Thera-A, the fish should gobble it up. On a side note it also can take awhile for a new fish to eat.

Ive had new fish take upwards of a week to eat. Some fish take longer to settle in than others. I also agree to ditch hikari and get nls.

Back
Top Bottom