Coral id please anyone !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dude1982

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone identify this coral please and maybe tell me the requirements/care thanks !

Attachments

• image-4245950229.jpg
    image-4245950229.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 338
It's the misses lol. She comes back with free frags that she has no idea what they are lol. She bought a flower rock anemone that ate my chalk goby that I loved. She then bought a picasso trigger that ate my mimic blenny lol I have now banned her from buying anemones and fish :). I don't mind her getting frags and corals as they can do no harm and sometimes she gets them free :)

Dude1982 said:
It's the misses lol. She comes back with free frags that she has no idea what they are lol. She bought a flower rock anemone that ate my chalk goby that I loved. She then bought a picasso trigger that ate my mimic blenny lol I have now banned her from buying anemones and fish :). I don't mind her getting frags and corals as they can do no harm and sometimes she gets them free :)

Well that's better then me sometimes sneaking in the door to the aquarium to put something in hoping the wife's upstairs or something.LOL

Lol my misses know our tank like the back of her hand, if I even put a single polyp of some sort in she would notice it in 10 seconds of it being in there !

I like to know what he puts into the tank so I know how much money has gone out of the bank lol no point him trying to be sneaky , he knows he wouldn't get away with it haha plus when I get stuff for HIS tank 75% of the time it's free :) bonus :D

Ricksreef said:
Well that's better then me sometimes sneaking in the door to the aquarium to put something in hoping the wife's upstairs or something.LOL

Lmfao. I'm always sneaking stuff into my tank. Especially when the wife is at work because I get home before her. Lol

Dude now has a huge 570litre tank so I'm sure he will be trying to sneak things into it but he will never get away with it :/
To those of you who sneak things into your tank, what was the last thing you got away with putting into the tank without the other half finding out?

Attachments

• image-1321711877.jpg
    image-1321711877.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 184
To those of you who sneak things into your tank, what was the last thing you got away with putting into the tank without the other half finding out?[/QUOTE]

I got away with sneaking in two diff color acans. Small frags

I tried to snael one by my ,man but he caught it right away. It was a bright yellow flowerpot coral so i guess it wasnt the best thing to try to hide. lol

I don't ever lie, but I have been known to not say anything instead. It's not lying per se, but means I dont acutally have to tell a fib. :) LOL

Robz said:
Search "chilli coral". They like good flow

My wife has me on a budget :( and I have only had my tank up for 3 months... Anyway I just discovered the chilli coral and now I want one, I'm a ways out because I will need a better power head from what I have read. I have seen this listed from an easy coral to an expert one, does anyone have any advice on them? I'm pretty new and don't want to kill anything but I already have the perfect spot.

I believe they are nonphotosynthetic, so you may need to target feed them in addition to providing plenty of flow.

Back
Top Bottom