Corals help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

armyman16

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What corals can I put over on the left side of my 20 gallon tank, I wanna just completely fill it with corals an I just bought a green striped mushroom frag and put it there but what else would be good here?

I would put an awesome flowing coral like a hammer, frogspawn, or torch. That woul look really nice. Or you could do a mushroom garden? Maybe put a leather toadstool there?

Is there a "theme" your going for? Or just watever would look cool? :)

Thanks for the reply! And I just found out that my torch could be touching my wall hammer so I used to have a torch on that side but I just moved him to the left side where the wall hammer is and I'm going to fill that side with hammer, torch and frogspawn corals...no real theme just alot of different color

Keep in mind the aggression of those corals. They should be fine together, as they are related species, but will cause trouble to any other coral they could reach. For a similar look without th aggression, you should look into duncans.

Back
Top Bottom