cracked aqauarium!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amphibianboy528

Aquarium Advice Freak
my marine aquarium cracked and i don't know wheat to do.The meater cracked too!I have the fish ina punch bowl.someone helpppppp.!

well it happened on the bottom.I don't know how.I just came nack frome some where and it was half full.I moven the fish and the live rock in my old ten gallon.I have a madirin fish 3 nemos 1 dory 2 pajama cardinal fish 2 mollies 5 damsel fish
1 lawnmower blenny i hermit crab 1 fire goby and no corals. :(

Time to set up a temp tank or give the fish to someone to hold.....
is the tank drilled on the bottom at all? My friend had his tank crack on the bottom also and he thinks it was because the bulkhead on the bottom was too tight

That is not big enough for a blue tang, a mandarin goby, and 3 "nemos". Once you get this problem fixed i would highly suggest stocking your tank appropriatly. Right now the only thing i can think of is that you take your livestock to an LFS and see if they will hold them until you can get the problem under control. I hope all turns out well.

Well my stupid sister took out dory and fed him to the dogs sniff sniff.Now i am grounded for hitting her Poor Dory

You have to be kidding. 8O Why would your sister or anyone feed a $30 to $50 fish to a dog. I hope your parents are gonna replace it for you.

schild30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom