cupramine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have my yellow tang in a qt and i am useing cupramine.it says 16 drops for 10.5 gallons wait 48 hours then repeat.when i told this to the pet store he said don't do that it's too much.this guy has been giving me alot of differant advice than what i read on the internet so has anyone used this stuff or am i going to see my tang die?tonight it will be the forth day in qt and he looks better but still not eating

If you are using copper treatments, you MUST have a copper test kit to ensure the copper is at the recommended theraputic levels (0.5 ppm or 0.5 mg/l). A Salifert, Red Sea or Seachem copper test kit will show you the correct levels in your tank. An API test kit will not work with Cupramine.

he never even mentioned testing it he said keep it in there for 3or4 weeks.if he does'nt eat he will be dyeing sooner than that.it has been near a week since he last ate.it sucks ,he is the only store for 30 or 40 miles.i will never get one from the mail.i paid $40.00 for a copperband and 40.00 to ship.of coarse it arrived when it was 10 degrees out and arrived dead.they did say they would give me another but i would have to pay for shipping.$120.00 for a fish when i can get it for 35 at the store,never again

Hello I am sorry I might not be in the right place but I'm knew to this and I am really worried about my fish I got a maroon clown fish today ge started looking kinda sick and has like a slimie coat and is not acting normal he looks like very weak I took him out of my tank and put him on new water and some oxygen to try to see whats wrong does anybody out there have a clue of what might it be :0( ?

Back
Top Bottom