DD 24g 100 Litre Nano cube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Openess as in swim room and not just a huge mound of rock haha

And no new fish yet i was hopping to maybe get two new clowns soon tho and another firefish and not sure what my last fish will be

I see, i went for the openess so i can see everything!, theres still plenty of places for critters to hide in, and atleast i wont have to pull the tank apart looking for things should i lose a fish etc in the tank!

My little clowns or not so little clowns now are hosting my Xenia coral its well funny watching them at night when it closes up they look all lost! its making me feel sorry for not putting an anemone in now!

Well good luck with your new fish when you get them over the weekend, lets hope your not so unfortunate this time around that was very bad luck!!!

Yeah the lfs guy lost 2 clowns as well same thing too

And thats a bummer fir the clowns mine hosted my thermometer at night in the corner ha

Yeah the lfs guy lost 2 clowns as well same thing too

And thats a bummer fir the clowns mine hosted my thermometer at night in the corner ha

haha your thermometer lol! unlucky for your LFS it hopefully hasnt spread through all there tanks!! id get new fish from somewhere else i think??? :fish2:

the clowns were lost to brookynella but all his other clowns are fine.

only his black and whites were lost but her still has 4 true percs oone black and white and 2 fancy picaso clowns.

yeah ha and his true percs are gorgeous both pairs of them are.

he has a maited pair of black onyx percs in his show tank that are amazing as well but not for sale :( haha

i think im going to get the true percs or black onyx this time around

yes they are the white pops big time and having the black in them helps the orange pop as well

Me too!!! I hooe to have them this weekend or next week sometime possibly longer altho all water params are normal

qb6fire said:
Me too!!! I hooe to have them this weekend or next week sometime possibly longer altho all water params are normal

Well as long as your Params are correct you will be fine! Think you were just unlucky with the fish! Good luck

Same here just not sure what order to add the fish this time i dont want the clowns to claim the tank haha

qb6fire said:
Same here just not sure what order to add the fish this time i dont want the clowns to claim the tank haha

I'm sure people will correct me if I'm wrong but clowns are very territorial anyway so adding any new fish would be a risk! It's whether you want to take that risk or not! Once my LFS gets hold of my candy pipe pair we will soon see what happens providing there's enough space I'm sure they will all get along fine! Fingers crossed lol!

Haha ya once i got my last clowns the firefish went into hiding getting more curious everyday so i know there us enough hiding its just dont want anything else dead

qb6fire said:
Haha ya once i got my last clowns the firefish went into hiding getting more curious everyday so i know there us enough hiding its just dont want anything else dead

I'm sure you will be fine!! Just take it slow you have to e extremely patient with salt water!

Sounds good those other 2 fish ate awsome and good luck with the mandarine

Back
Top Bottom