Discus tank underway!!! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awe you'll have post pics before you sell em. I love em n think they are beautiful but hubby is more into aggressive fish.

Hey guys, happy new year! hope everyones tanks are doing well :)

Happy new year Dan.

Yea tanks are all ok thanks, discus fry are doing well. I'm in the process of shutting down the 4ft tank to make room for the 4x2x2 tank, I'm having a solid oak cabinet made for it by a friend who is a cabinet maker. Got to buy a sump, skimmer, return pump and light unit. I will let it cycle before transferring my stock over from the 3ft then sell that to pay for some corals and fish.

Just got to sell stuff before I can start lol.

Hope your tank is doing well.

Happy new year Dan.

Yea tanks are all ok thanks, discus fry are doing well. I'm in the process of shutting down the 4ft tank to make room for the 4x2x2 tank, I'm having a solid oak cabinet made for it by a friend who is a cabinet maker. Got to buy a sump, skimmer, return pump and light unit. I will let it cycle before transferring my stock over from the 3ft then sell that to pay for some corals and fish.

Just got to sell stuff before I can start lol.

Hope your tank is doing well.

Sounds awesome! Yeah my tanks are all doing well right now. Just saving up the money for stock and corals as well lol

Sounds awesome! Yeah my tanks are all doing well right now. Just saving up the money for stock and corals as well lol

Sorry Dan, been to busy to reply lol. Glad your tanks are doing well. I'm struggling to sell any of my stuff at the moment. Bummer as I'm so keen to get going on the new build. It's all on eBay so fingers crossed it sells. Then I can order all my new stuff through work and get going.

Sorry Dan, been to busy to reply lol. Glad your tanks are doing well. I'm struggling to sell any of my stuff at the moment. Bummer as I'm so keen to get going on the new build. It's all on eBay so fingers crossed it sells. Then I can order all my new stuff through work and get going.

No biggie, I hope it picks up as far as u selling your old stuff. :)

Yea me too. Good news tho we are setting a marine system up at work so I will be able to get fish, corals, salt and anything else I need at cost price not retail price. Basically pick what I want.
Result! ;-)

Yea me too. Good news tho we are setting a marine system up at work so I will be able to get fish, corals, salt and anything else I need at cost price not retail price. Basically pick what I want.
Result! ;-)

Lucky you!! I'm jealous!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom