Discus tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fish are scared of my camera so I feed them frozen brine shrimp after I take a picture of them hoping that they will think camera=food.

Sent via TIE Fighter

I wanna show mine off so bad it hurts. Danged pic quota.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wanna show mine off so bad it hurts. Danged pic quota.

I want you to show them off too. I really enjoy your pictures. You have gorgeous fish.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Wait til you see the newness. 150gl show tank for them. Got an email? Anyone wanna post it for me, lol? ?

Wait til you see the newness. 150gl show tank for them. Got an email? Anyone wanna post it for me, lol? ?

Lol. Can you pm your pics? People on here use photobucket. You should really try to make that work.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Im trying so hard to use photobucket. I hate technology, it hates me, were even. I cant figure out how to post here from photobucket. Grrrrr......

Email sent. Thanks guys, you made my day. Been a rough several weeks of fish keeping for me. ? truly appreciated guys.

Thanks guys. Good to show them off again. Wish those pics did them justice. Im a horrible photographer. Much appreciated ExoticAquarist. Lost 12 discus abt 2 wks back. The show tank and my tiger pair are all the discus ive got now?. I lost 6 breeding pairs. Thanks for the lift guys n gals. It was needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom