Discus tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amaze balls... That's what I'm talking about. I have a much better feel for your tank now... & I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No doubt. It's truly inspiring. I'm just working on growing my discus out right now. Always looking to the future though.

You guys are making this whole.not wanting discus thing tough:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Trust me, jungle Val will grow fast...this was trimmed to below the water level probably less than a month agoImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1436805961.743098.jpg

Thanks, Caleb. How are your discus doing?

They are doing better. One spiraled downward very fast and in less then 24 hours from noticing he was dead. Other 3 and looks very well today.

I noticed you got Hygrophila pinnatifida.

It's a great little plant if you can get it to grow happily. I have some in my 10g

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1436825433.826951.jpg

Caleb

I don't really understand. A discus decided to spiral downward from noticing that he was dead?

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

I don't really understand. A discus decided to spiral downward from noticing that he was dead?

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Poor wording my friend. When I noticed he was doing poorly it was less than 24 hours later he was dead. Sound better? :)

Caleb

The discus died 24 hours after I noticed that it was doing poorly.

Back
Top Bottom