Duckling starting this at 3-4 weeks of age

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok that's really the perfect size place for him! You need to get him a heat lamp some wood chips for bedding and meat bird crumbles! Hang the lamp art one end and put his food and water dish at the other keep his bedding dry water and feed full and he should be good!

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That should do it good luck. Just don't buy medicated chick feed it will kill him

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well he is in my turtle tank and they are loving eachother now so he has water but turtle basking area and food are in same place his ramp has good traction I think he loves it there but ATM he gets veggies peas green beans or lettuce till I get paid to buy some duck food

Awesome! It's weird how fast ducklings grow. I got mine when they were a few days old back at the end of February, and they now look like they are adults, fully feathered and at adult weight and size. :)

Duckling

He or she has grown alot. I consider it a he because hasn't quacked yet, I want to get a harness for him likely adult harness though

How old is Squeak Squeak? You won't hear any quacking or honking until 4 weeks or older. The sooner he/she quacks or honks, you can usually tell that it's a girl. My pekin ducks are about 5 weeks old and fully feathered and there is one that still doesn't quack, so I'm sure he's a he. After several months, the males' feather trail will curl upwards. Females' trails stay nice and straight.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398734379.314220.jpg day 2 he looks the same got him a new water fish the dirty looking one is his food I mixed it with water cause he mixes himself and if premixed he makes less of a mess of his water bowl

Back
Top Bottom