Duckling starting this at 3-4 weeks of age

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He definitely doesn't want in his room right now cause most times he walks right in I think he wants to sleep with the people ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398821735.414079.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398909594.100514.jpg squeak is happy I have an awards ceremony tomorrow and a weekend trip so there will be a gap in my updates in my duck adventure he will be babysat for the time I'm gone in a normal cat carrier for less work for my parents

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398909763.430969.jpg my poor sick kitty is in duck bed sometimes they copy one another I'll try n say something again tomorrow and the next morning

We have a duck on our pond that we raised as a baby. Cute lil guy.

Can u post the last pic again. The image isn't showing. Your duck is really cute; I'd love to see your kitty.

It was good I checked he was bout out of food and water so I changed both since I won't be back till late tonight

He's so cute! What are you going to do with him when you ship out? He is going to miss you!

Parents will take care of him

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399003827.765254.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399003827.765254.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 47
Hah yea well my last update is tomorrow morning then he is getting taken care of by someone else

John, best of luck!!! Since this forum is open to public and checks can be deposited by photo, I think maybe go back and edit and remove the photo of the check.

Back
Top Bottom