Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya the male was coming out but I just moved a java fern and took out a lotus and crypt plantlet to put in a net pot and since then he hasn't been out. LoL I'm sure once there bigger they will be out more often.

Where do you guys get your apistogrammas from? I'm dying to get one for my 50 gallon

Well I'll have to keep looking for an apistogramma. You're lucky you know a breeder. I'll have to talk to
My LFS and see if they know a guy.

Hopefully my apistogramma are coming soon! Decided to get 2m 4f. The other male will hopefully be kept in a 10g If I persuade my mum!

Hopefully my apistogramma are coming soon! Decided to get 2m 4f. The other male will hopefully be kept in a 10g If I persuade my mum!

Yea I'm going to an importers on the 2nd and he has a bunch of wild apisto and other fish. Hoping to pick up a couple pairs of whatever.

I keep my breeding trio in a ten. It's a bit small but it's easier to track them. Just make sure to keep up with water changes as levels can build up quickly.

Back
Top Bottom