Ebjd eggs ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cessnatank04

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so my female EBJD just laid a whole bunch of eggs yesterday. Isn't there a way to tell which eggs are good and which are bad? I have a whole bunch of opaque looking eggs and probably like 50 to 75 white ones.

Attachments

• image-1842226220.jpg
    image-1842226220.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 115
Ok. Thanks! Lots more opaque ones than white. Hopefully I have some luck. From everything I've read EBJD's are very hard to breed with success.

Just this picture that's like 2 or 3 months old when I had them in my 55. Now I have them in a 90.

image-1002574369.jpg

niiiice. theyre worth a lot,arent they? congrats either way

Have any more pictures? The fish in the background of that one looks like a female JD.

I don't see any eggs in the first photo. My EBJD/JD pair spawn around once a month, the good eggs are opaque and the bad ones are white, the parents should remove the white ones or will move the wigglers away from them.

I just noticed the blurry ebjd in the photo, so the 2 ebjd's are together? I've not tried to spawn them together but have heard that the offspring between ebjd x ebjd have a lot of issues because of how fragile they are.

Back
Top Bottom