Eheim aquastyle 35l 9 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreamwallaby

Aquarium Advice Activist
Here is my shrimp, endler, scarlet badis tank. I have it in my kitchen and I looove it. I can't wait for my plants to fill in. I started a moss wall for the back and have micro sword for the front. Then I have crypt undulata, mossimo moss ball and wisteria. The driftwood has lots of little holes for the badis to swim through but they seem to prefer being in the sword and going under the driftwood.

Attachments

• fish tank 038.jpg
    fish tank 038.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 191
  • fish tank 025.jpg
    fish tank 025.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 149
  • fish tank 037.jpg
    fish tank 037.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 120
  • fish tank 036.jpg
    fish tank 036.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 139
looks great,the badis don't bother the shrimp? i have a fluval 5 gal.with CRS looking to add small fish also

looks great,the badis don't bother the shrimp? i have a fluval 5 gal.with CRS looking to add small fish also

Nice tank,I also keep scarlet badis with my shrimp in my 6g fluval edge..badis won't bother the shrimp in the least..

so far the badis and endlers are completely ignoring the shrimp. I don't know yet if they' 'll ignore shrimplets.

Back
Top Bottom