Endler/Guppy mixes or vry small guppies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

basketballqt

Aquarium Advice Regular
hey guys!

I've been MIA for a while but I am back now because I have a quick quesiton! I bought a couple of female guppies off the interwebs a while back and they had babies pretty much as soon as I got them here... Well now the babies are about 3 months old and although they are VERY pretty, they're still pretty small. Do you guys think that these could be endler mixes? Also if not, what can I do to get these guppies to be bigger like their mama?

Thanks for any help in advance!

c4162ac2410ac8e9fe0bf28eb53ac9de6c082e45c4c9365e50fcb281beddc4876g.jpg

e0167647e915b153cc54cbf47c9e900d5e1d2a4ecfbe4faf11d63c1d556bf4fe6g.jpg

They do look a lot like an endler/guppy hybrid, but then again I've only seen adult hybrids so they may be just pretty guppy fry...

I swear by "Hikari First Bites" for feeding my Endler's fry. It's a powder that comes in a little green packet that lasts about 2 months of daily feeding. I just wet my finger and then give them a dip of it - and they eat it off my finger so fast that it can hardly reach the bottom.

Feeding this and then switching to the smallest version of New Life Spectrum for the adults ends up turning out some great Ender's guppies.

Thanks for the input guys =)

Vircomore - That is what I feed them until they get a bit bigger and then i just crunch up some flake food for them =) I can only feed it to the ones that I manage to catch and transfer over to the fry tank tho because it makes my adult guppies so bloated and they try and hog it all! lol

They are part wild guppies. I have pure wild ones, from a life science teacher at school. They look very similar.

Back
Top Bottom