Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you cannot be controlled can you you are something else,,, MAKE A NANO REEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you think i could pick up some zoos or mushrooms?

Mushrooms are hardy. They like low light and low flow. Try it out, they were my first coral and they are still going strong.

you cannot be controlled can you you are something else,,, MAKE A NANO REEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you think i could pick up some zoos or mushrooms?

LOL I AM making a nano reef. I started athread for it too. :)

You should be good for zooa's and leathers I'd think.

Fish look great but If I was going to put a tang in a 55 I would not have picked a sailfin tang. They are actually one of my favorite fish and although they are a pretty hardy tang it is also a tang that will grow very large, they can grow over a foot long! Good luck

Just.A.Bit.Salty said:
Fish look great but If I was going to put a tang in a 55 I would not have picked a sailfin tang. They are actually one of my favorite fish and although they are a pretty hardy tang it is also a tang that will grow very large, they can grow over a foot long! Good luck

I'm actually running into this with my blue tang. Its not too big for the tank yet but it is starting to show some territorial aggression towards my sixline. I have a 75 and will be upgrading to a 125 hopefully soon.

alright thanks for the posts tommorow i will hopefully go to the lfs and pick up some mushrooms and zoos and could you show me what leathers you where talking bout

I'm actually running into this with my blue tang. Its not too big for the tank yet but it is starting to show some territorial aggression towards my sixline. I have a 75 and will be upgrading to a 125 hopefully soon.

That's good it will much better in a 125, most tangs are including the blue. A full grown sailfin though, your looking at 180 to 200 gallon range.

Yea the blue will get about a foot so even a 125 isn't the best, but its certainly better than my 75, and I already have the 125. They need the 6' tank for swimming room/ territory. I don't know much about the sailfin because I don't have one but I would imagine its along the same lines.

:eek2: It may just be me, but I can't believe the amount of posts on this thread... 469 since Mid-March! Haha, I'm not saying it's a bad thing at all, but I just can't keep up with it... AA sure has grown!

So im ready to quit this hobby so now my stupid wrasse is laying on its side trying to breath everything is 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ph is 8.0 and salinity is 1.024
so whats wrong now stupid fish killed himself by not eating?!?!?! im ready to put a hammer through the front of that garbage

Fish die all the time because they won't eat. I really don't think one bad experience with a fish is worth quitting over. We've ALL killed fish. We've ALL had fish that didn't eat or got sick or just were bum stock. It happens. It's an unfortunate fact of life in this hobby.

I think this is nothing more than a chance to get back on the horse. Don't get frustrated.

i got to fish last week and they both died the first to fish in the tank... died the shrimp is the only healthy one, i drove 1hr and spent 100 dollars on two fish who in a week died, would you be frustrated?

In all honesty I would have bought cheaper fish for a new tank to test the waters. It took me about 6 months to be at a point with no fish death.

I'll buy small hardy fish instead of two fishes that equal to 100$ my first three fish equaled to 20$ and they are still going strong u should go get some clowns of some damsels blue green ones

Clowns. Cardinals. Firefish. Basic simple fish. get your tank going then start adding expensive fish.

Epuerto said:
all the damsels i got before in my old tank were all aggressive

These are the damsels I have they are really nice and peacefull..they play around and swin with each other all day..they are only about 5$ and are fun too watch atleast I think lol

Attachments

• image-279803346.jpg
    image-279803346.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 91
I would check waters make sure everything is ok and check temp and add them in there they are hardy fish

Back
Top Bottom