Evans 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she may have eggs in her mouth
you have a pair or single ,single would just be infertile she will spit them out and hide them when hungry
but yes she will treat them as fertile eggs

I have a pair! Clowns carry eggs In their mouths? I did not know that! But If this is true, I'm very excited haha!

Hey guys! Quick update. I haven't gotten to many new things in the tank, but its looking better! Recently just picked up a coco worm and it seems to be doing great. All the fish look healthy, and Im very happy with everything! :) Hope everyone is doing well.

FTS

Coco Worm

Cardinal Fish

Frogspawn

STS

Looking great man... Got my tank on here now check it out if u got some time

How r the clowns btw

Il check out your thread now!!

They're better. Female is being a bit aggressive towards male, but she's eating now! It's like she had eggs hidden and wanted him to fertilize them but he wasn't ready to be a parent yet haha. Anyways, I think they are doing well! :) thanks for asking

Looks great. That flameback steals the show huh? Lol. Still hasnt bothered any corals has it?

Ya my angels are great so far too glad yours is working out.., beautiful fish

Sorry haven't checked the thread in a while but wow! your tank looks great. Keep up the good work. Congrats on totm.

Hey guys! Picked up a galaxea coral today! It's huge, about softball size! I think my tank is almost maxed out on coral :( but it's looking great and fish are loving it!

Back
Top Bottom