Evans 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some Photos of my clown semi hosting my Giant Mushroom! :)

She loves putting her resting her head on this part haha!

Your awesome tank has inspired me to create a Facebook group for local reefers in my community. Now I have to get the word out and get them to join. Your awesome tank gives me hope mine will someday be as beautiful.

That's awesome man! :) try to get lfs to join and it will take off! :) send me a link to the group when it's up!!

And thanks so much for the kind words! :) I put a lot of time and effort( and money haha) into this tank so I'm glad it inspires others! :)

Your awesome tank has inspired me to create a Facebook group for local reefers in my community. Now I have to get the word out and get them to join. Your awesome tank gives me hope mine will someday be as beautiful.

Where in Maine are you? I'm heading up there to visit my parents in a couple of weeks (they live in Bar Harbor). It would be neat to get something for my tank while I'm there, but I don't think it would survive the drive back.

Got my first ric mushroom today! Also got 4 more heads of a torch coral and some other goodies

Lol. I got some green ric mushrooms in my tank. They grow pretty fast. Had two small heads on a frag and now they are five. I was thinking of propagating them. Maybe after they heal ill take you one! :) I'm sure I have an excuse to drive to SD one of these days. Lol

Lol. I got some green ric mushrooms in my tank. They grow pretty fast. Had two small heads on a frag and now they are five. I was thinking of propagating them. Maybe after they heal ill take you one! :) I'm sure I have an excuse to drive to SD one of these days. Lol

That'd be awesome! :) I'm starting to collect them now so that'd be so great! :) I can frag you some stuff as well!

Sneaking under the radar are you :D

I remember you asked if I thought you would get to TOTM wow that was when you first joined
remember what I said well look at you now MR JULY TOTM you did it
congrats you did a awsome job so now we need the on-core in other words more.......

Sneaking under the radar are you :D

I remember you asked if I thought you would get to TOTM wow that was when you first joined
remember what I said well look at you now MR JULY TOTM you did it
congrats you did a awsome job so now we need the on-core in other words more.......

Haha thanks man! :) I didn't want to say anything till it was posted! So I guess it's up now haha?

Hey guys, so my house is being treated for fleas soon, and the treatment were using is called pre core. Anyways, my room doesn't have a flea problem, and I have my aquarium in there so were skipping my room, but will the vapors from the rest of the house still affect my tank?

I would do some major research into that product. Maybe call the company that makes it. I would be concerned. I'll do some research and let u know if I did anything.

Back
Top Bottom