feeding fuzzy dwarf lion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
got this fish yesterday and they sold me 6 guppies.that didnt work what else can i try,if this one dont eat im going to fresh

Live saltwater shrimp is good also try to find frozen krill not the cubed kind but the type with the whole krill in it . Works like a charm.

how many for one dwarf,or should i buy 10 or however many they come in .i dont want my test readings going sky high.i here so many stories with lions.one lion in a 75

I get 6 live twice a week for my small dwarf and he eats usually about 2 or 3 and my puffer gets the rest . Other than that mine takes mysis and the whole frozen krill. Toss 2 live shrimp in there see what happens.

You could even treat him to some chromis every now and then,,i usually get my angler some a couple times a month..Getting him to accept frozen will be a big plus too

he dont sell live shrimp only live fish and that was a waste of money.sold me 6 guppies and they were dead in a few hours.i cant find number 6 and was looking under decorations and cant find the mollie so hopefully he ate it.when i had 6to 8 small fish i use to do ten percent water changes every two weeks and my readings were perfect.now i only have one dwarf lion can i get away with 3 weeks in a 75 gal comm tank.

Ghost shrimp they are 6 for 1.50, and mine eats them instantly

theres a dart fish in there and he has'nt ate it yet

Back
Top Bottom