Feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoesSaltTank

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have built the number of fish in my tank to 5 now and was wondering how much to feed. I have a Blue Tang, percula clown, watchman goby, coral beauty angel, and a blue saphire damsel.

I have built the number of fish in my tank to 5 now and was wondering how much to feed. I have a Blue Tang, percula clown, watchman goby, coral beauty angel, and a blue saphire damsel.

It looks good, just the blue may grow too big. But thats a while from now. Pemysis for clown,goby,and damsel. Nori for the tang, and an angelfish diet for the coral beauty. Thats what i would do. I have a percula clown that eats mysis, and i had a blue a while ago that loved his veggie clip.

Thank you, i feed frozen food once a day. I do dried seaweed flakes like twice a week. And i put some seaweed strips on my mag for the tang once a week.

How are your water parameters with that feeding amount/schedule? If your fish seem fat and happy and your levels are good, then keep feeding how you're doing it.

My blue tang got a bad case of ich from an incoming fish and passed away a couple of months ago( before my quarantine tank ) . I just telling him how i fed my tank.

Back
Top Bottom