Filter Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello! I am starting (another) tank. This one is a 20 gallon long tank. Well long story short, the filter I was planning on using is just loud and doesn't work incredibly well. I would really like a canister filter (one less thing hanging off the tank). I was looking at the Fluval 105 or the Fluval 106, would they be powerful enough?
I am really hoping not to spend more than like 75$ spending less is good ;).

What are some options for small tank canister filters?

fishfanatic said:
Hello! I am starting (another) tank. This one is a 20 gallon long tank. Well long story short, the filter I was planning on using is just loud and doesn't work incredibly well. I would really like a canister filter (one less thing hanging off the tank). I was looking at the Fluval 105 or the Fluval 106, would they be powerful enough?
I am really hoping not to spend more than like 75$ spending less is good ;).

What are some options for small tank canister filters?

I recommend an Aquatop CF-300 or a Fluval 206.

I was looking into the sunsun. And there are mixed reviews. Some people say they are the best filter ever and some people have problems with them leaking. And i have had past experience with "you get what you pay for". Has anyone else had success with this filter?

Back
Top Bottom