First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
22engine said:
I would go with either a long polyp one or a green polyp one. I am trading in my finger one cause its so **** big. I saw a nice cabbage leather with green polyps which is what i should have gotten

I was thinking a toadstool and maybe a cabbage, we will see what they have in stock at the LFS

Audiew said:
I was thinking a toadstool and maybe a cabbage, we will see what they have in stock at the LFS

I like my toadstool. Brown polyps. That ls why I would want something with color.

Audiew said:
Sorry buddy! Me and Convict are brainstorming an idea! I will check it out for sure thank you very much

Ahh roger that

I ordered some melon zoa's with my credits from reefs2go they seem to be in good shape and are acclimating now.

Audiew said:
I ordered some melon zoa's with my credits from reefs2go they seem to be in good shape and are acclimating now.

Nice meeting the guy tomorrow for that clam

Yes I am. The guy wants my mandarin too cause its a female and he has a male. Also has a really established tank so I am thinking about it for the sake of the fish. It seems ok just don't want it to die.

22engine said:
Yes I am. The guy wants my mandarin too cause its a female and he has a male. Also has a really established tank so I am thinking about it for the sake of the fish. It seems ok just don't want it to die.

Yep that is totally understandable man!

Audiew said:
Yep that is totally understandable man!

Trading in the finger leather to the lfs I am meeting the guy and will get something to replace the mandarin. Not sure what. I am think two cardinals if they have them. Maybe another shrimp. Decisions

22engine said:
Trading in the finger leather to the lfs I am meeting the guy and will get something to replace the mandarin. Not sure what. I am think two cardinals if they have them. Maybe another shrimp. Decisions

I'm voting for the cardinals, they are really cool to look at in my opinion.

Ok ok twist my arm lol. If they have them that's what I'll go for. So hopefully tomorrow I can post some pics of my new clam and fish. Moved some stuff around to fit the clam. Really like where my zoa's are now. I think they do to cause some of them were open bigger than I have ever seen them. Looking and waiting to hear about this brainstorming you and convict are doing. Should I be saving money. :)

22engine said:
Ok ok twist my arm lol. If they have them that's what I'll go for. So hopefully tomorrow I can post some pics of my new clam and fish. Moved some stuff around to fit the clam. Really like where my zoa's are now. I think they do to cause some of them were open bigger than I have ever seen them. Looking and waiting to hear about this brainstorming you and convict are doing. Should I be saving money. :)

No it's more of I should be saving money lol, just trying to figure out how to place it without looking unnatural. ( hint it's not in the tank, but on the outside )

Haha trying to figure out what light upgrade to go with. Either the AI NANO or the AI SOL, he wants to keep the stock fixture and it's just the right size for the nano and a little small for the sol. Only draw back is I'm afraid the nano will create a shadow effect on the sides.

EDIT: Oops did I ruin the surprise?

:(

Convict2161 said:
Haha trying to figure out what light upgrade to go with. Either the AI NANO or the AI SOL, he wants to keep the stock fixture and it's just the right size for the nano and a little small for the sol. Only draw back is I'm afraid the nano will create a shadow effect on the sides.

I have looked at several YouTube videos with the nano, it doesn't seem to give to much of a shadow, especially with the way my rock is placed I don't think it would be bad. But I want the sol just for the simple fact that when I upgrade I can move it over easily. I watched to many of the videos because it got me hooked for many reasons.

Agreed with moving to an upgrade. I have a 50 gallon sitting in my garage begging me to fill it. I bought a bunch of 2x4x8 today to build my own stand for it to keep myself busy while the boy is at school all day now

Audiew said:
I have looked at several YouTube videos with the nano, it doesn't seem to give to much of a shadow, especially with the way my rock is placed I don't think it would be bad. But I want the sol just for the simple fact that when I upgrade I can move it over easily. I watched to many of the videos because it got me hooked for many reasons.

I agree with your reason for the SOL. I'm still working on it.

Back
Top Bottom