First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea 2-3 days and 22Engine your right on the money. It's good to let the tank settle a little then start adding again lol.

Are you dosing? Sorry OP. you can just PM me or if the OP doesn't mind, maybe it will help out? More corals=more coral growth and then more calcium being depleted from the system along with alk.

Convict2161 said:
Yea 2-3 days and 22Engine your right on the money. It's good to let the tank settle a little then start adding again lol.

Are you dosing? Sorry OP. you can just PM me or if the OP doesn't mind, maybe it will help out? More corals=more coral growth and then more calcium being depleted from the system along with alk.

I am not dosing anything as of right now. Was going on your advice of water change with good salt mix you really don't need to. I did just order that clam stand from inTank. That's the only thing going in for a little bit. Other than the new filtration to replace the stuff that's turning bad. I want to save money and get the clam and zoa's together for my project.

I don't care guys talk away. It's always a learning experience anyway. 22 for me it's easier to spend more money on hunting than the tank haha! Almost dove season here the time to get ready for some whitetail!

Audiew said:
I don't care guys talk away. It's always a learning experience anyway. 22 for me it's easier to spend more money on hunting than the tank haha! Almost dove season here the time to get ready for some whitetail!

Whitetail starts here sept 15 for bow.

Considering both of you are following the fuge project. I am happy to report that my cheato is back to a nice bright green

image-3038406517.jpg

The air line in there seems to have done the trick

22engine said:
Whitetail starts here sept 15 for bow.

I don't doesn't start until OCT 1 here. We also just got a bear season the last few years as well.

22engine said:
Considering both of you are following the fuge project. I am happy to report that my cheato is back to a nice bright green

The air line in there seems to have done the trick

Did you put any fuge sand or mud in there?

Audiew said:
Did you put any fuge sand or mud in there?

There are two small pieces of LR in there on the shelve thats in the basket. Yours is on the front seat of my truck and ready to go.

22engine said:
There are two small pieces of LR in there on the shelve thats in the basket. Yours is on the front seat of my truck and ready to go.

Awesome man thanks I really appreciate it

Nice 22!! I knew you could do it! Guess I'll be doing the same! The Tunze is officially outta the tank! Temp dropped too! NICE all around!! Good stuff brother.

Also yes, I was just curious if you had started dosing anything. My advice stands :)

I did start since my levels were a little on the low side at last test and coral growth has seemed to kick into high gear. I have the B-ionic 2 part. I'm just gonna start slow and keep testing to bring it back to 480.

My monti has exploded!!

image-134282517.jpg

Convict2161 said:
Nice 22!! I knew you could do it! Guess I'll be doing the same! The Tunze is officially outta the tank! Temp dropped too! NICE all around!! Good stuff brother.

Also yes, I was just curious if you had started dosing anything. My advice stands :)

I did start since my levels were a little on the low side at last test and coral growth has seemed to kick into high gear. I have the B-ionic 2 part. I'm just gonna start slow and keep testing to bring it back to 480.

My monti has exploded!!

I can't wait to get my tank to looking as good as the two of ya'lls!

Audiew said:
I can't wait to get my tank to looking as good as the two of ya'lls!

I have convict to thank for mine. It will def get there.

22engine said:
I have convict to thank for mine. It will def get there.

Thanks for the words brother but you stepped up big time. I only gave advice. Now you helped me! I'm doing a fuge!

Ordered the 6 pack last night so that will be it for awhile. (I always tell myself that)

Audiew said:
Ordered the 6 pack last night so that will be it for awhile. (I always tell myself that)

Awesome. I am holding out a couple weeks like i said. Although the guy I got my red mushroom from has more and I have never seem red ones that glow in the light like this one does. Usually they are a dull red

22engine said:
Awesome. I am holding out a couple weeks like i said. Although the guy I got my red mushroom from has more and I have never seem red ones that glow in the light like this one does. Usually they are a dull red

Yea they look great hard to turn that down! Here is a picture of my war coral with its long tentacles out no sure if you can really see it but they look awesome

Attachments

• image-3203708641.jpg
    image-3203708641.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 78
Convict2161 said:
Man you'll get there. Tank is gonna look awesome!! We'll have to start a BC29 club!!

I'm saving for a biocube 29 gallon and I hope to get it soon. Then I can join in on the fun!

Audiew said:
Yea they look great hard to turn that down! Here is a picture of my war coral with its long tentacles out no sure if you can really see it but they look awesome

Emailed the guy and he said he has a small rock with three if the red mushrooms left that are ready to go and I can have it for 25. Told him I would be there Thursday lol. But this is def it. He also said i could have a small Kenya tree for free that he has cause mine doesn't look like it will make it.

Back
Top Bottom