Fish eating my corys food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmodell

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My platties and mollies are eating my corycats sinking tablets....is this normal!? I just hope they are getting enough food.

Taylor

What I do is I feed all fish at the same time so the slower fish can eat while the faster ones are occupied.

I feed a pinch of flakes then toss shrimp pellets in that sink fast then slowly come apart

Get some frozen brine shrimp or bloodworms ( if your Coreys are large enough to eat the worms).

Thaw the frozen food in a little bit of tank water.

Using a turkey baster, suck up the thawed food, aim turkey baster right in front of the Coreys, and target feed them. You can do this after lights out if needed, if the other fish are too greedy.

As long as your Coreys look fat they should be getting food.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Feeding Your Fish

My platties and mollies are eating my corycats sinking tablets....is this normal!? I just hope they are getting enough food.

Taylor

Hello tm...

My Platys and Guppies do the same thing. If you have a concern your Corys aren't getting enough, then drop the tablets in after the tank lights go out. Corys are more active at dusk than other fish and will get more if you feed when the tank is dark.

B

Coursair and BBradbury,
I'm totally going to try that! I'm not even the OP but I totally have the same problem with my guppies and panda corys. I'll feed them after lights out tonight. Thanks so much for the great advice!

Back
Top Bottom