Fish I.D. Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Depends the quality and beauty of the fish for price, i've paid around 20 bucks for a cichlid before, but it was a very beautiful peacock cichlid with wonderful color and great condition.

It just really depends on the type of fish it is and were it came from and such.

Depends the quality and beauty of the fish for price, i've paid around 20 bucks for a cichlid before, but it was a very beautiful peacock cichlid with wonderful color and great condition.

It just really depends on the type of fish it is and were it came from and such.
True and Chichlids are normally more exsepensive but they are ver intresting and alot of them are very pretty. Price can also depend on rarity.

I have seen these sold as "Brilliant Rasboras" and also as "Red tailed Rasboras" and yes they do look VERY similar to a White Cloud but they get bigger than a White Cloud their stripe is also greenish yellow instead of white. they are prone to jumping out of the water and so need to be in a well covered tank. They are also very lively active top water fish.

Rasbora borapetensis - blackline rasbora (among other common names)

FYI, there is no such fish as a "rasbora tetra". Rasboras and tetras are two unrelated groups of small fish. Rasboras are cyprinids related to barbs, and are found in Asia. Tetras are characins and are primarily found in South America, although there are some African species (such as Congo tetras)

YAY! Thats them.

I thought they were rasboras, thats what I always called them.

Thanks for the find.

Back
Top Bottom