fish i didn't buy today.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3 albino cories now have a new owner! :)

And while shopping I heard that a 90 gallon corner tank would look nice in our house.. (that was noted.. :) )

Uh oh maybe it was the voices in my head at an imaginary fish store.. no wait I see albino cories in a fish tank...

Mooose

A gift certificate is on the way Moose. It can be redeemed at any professional occupation office where there is a nice comfy couch within and maybe a nice looking certificate on the wall.

3 albino cories, 2 Neolamprologus pulcher's, 1 Neolamprologus brichardi!

and a Julidochromis in a pear tree..... :x-mas:

man.... 3 pictus cats or a peacock eel didn't come home with me today *sigh*

hopefully I won't turn out like webmoose :mrgreen: :wink:

rubysoho said:
man.... 3 pictus cats or a peacock eel didn't come home with me today *sigh*

hopefully I won't turn out like webmoose :mrgreen: :wink:

There is a way to avoid it...buy fish whenever you can. This will help alleviate the dreams and voices. :wink:

I always take the Mrs. to the LFS. She always suggests I get cool fish like Discus.... It was her idea we get them.

Now we have moved I took over and have set up a Dwarf Cichlid tank..... I do hear mumblings about a planted discus tank..... I keep telling her that a planted tank means a CO2 unit hehehehe

I wonder how long it will be before she forces me to buy a 6ft x 1.5ft x 2ft (LxWxD) tank to set up the discus in! :lol:

and that reminds me 10 emeror tetras didn't come home with me today! dammit.

She kept a small tank as a kid and her folks wouldn't let her get a big tank........ So I think that is some of the motivation for her to let me set up a really cool tank. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom