fish i didn't buy today.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sure hope i wont get like webmoose i went by the lfs yesterday and they ahd a Psduemous Solcofi-(A Beautiful Blue Cichlid.) and a Birchardi. All I could do was stand their and drool over them-I almost bought them!

:cry: :cry: :cry: lol

Jchillin said:
I now know where I made my mistake. I should have screened potential mates from previous fish hobbyists!

*Runs because wife read this post*

Makes perfect sense, though...why date general people looking for a mate and hope that they perchance like fish instead of simply dating fish people looking for a mate?

I dated a guy who was into fish...it was great. Things didn't work out though, we are both looking for different things. However, we're still friends and he gives me advice on my planted tank and goldfish ;)

Its terrble i am already feeling the pain that webmoose was feelin the heartbreak that are associated with not getting fish-The extreme withdrawl-The horror! LOL

I must return and buy them!!!

LOL

I bought 3 Blue Rams last Sunday and didn't notice that two of them had missing pelvic fins. I am mad at my self for not noticing in the shop. I called them up and I they let me swap them.

I didn't even buy anything else............. It was so tempting. I didn't even look at the emperor tetras :!: 8O

Well I guess I have no self control.

I now have 2 albino cories and a Neolamprologus brichardi.

Moose

Moose...I don't know what to say.

On the one hand, congrats on your new acquisitions :D

On the other hand...congrats on your new aquisitions! (y)

Let's just hope the "battle" is over for now.

good luck with the auction lets us know the highlights

let me know how much brichardi go for

My brichardi will need a friend! The clown pleco isn't talking to him...

:)

We are having a big local auction coming up and I am curious how much they go for at the auctions......

HELLO?!?!? Moose, do not forget the three brichardi that are at my house with your name on them. Let me tell you, they were hard to tag :biglol:

awwww menagerie!!!! I didn't want to be push and take your brichardi from you..

Everyone should have brichardi!!!

I'll still take yours with open arms [fins]

So the single brichardi in the 8 gallon decided to start poking at the clown pleco. So the clown pleco is now in the 58 gallon tank.

On a side note my work tank that is currently home to 2 Neolamprologus pulcher has fry!!!

I just noticed this morning.... They are free swimming arouund the tank and the mother guards them while the father swims around and they sometimes take turns...

Ya brichardi!!!!!

moooooooSe

Back
Top Bottom