Swap: Fish shipping bags for mystery snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dyl1234

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have fish shipping bags that I would like to trade for mystery snails. Doesn't matter what size but i would prefer bigger ones if possible. Bags are 4 by 8 inch and 1.5 mil thick. Perfect for shipping snails. I would like to trade 1 bag per snail. Thanks

image-1401613513.jpg. Let me know what you have it doesn't matter what it is. I might be interested.

I am still awaiting my new camera as my old one died. Yes I wanna get rid of as many as you want. And they range from grain of sand size to about quarter size. The parents (or the two original I got) are about Silver dollar size and both are chocolate brown with cream colored striping. I will trade you as many of these as I can catch for the bags....just cus I have so many!

What size are the babies and do they breed and freshwater? Also where are you located?

I am still awaiting my new camera as my old one died. Yes I wanna get rid of as many as you want. And they range from grain of sand size to about quarter size. The parents (or the two original I got) are about Silver dollar size and both are chocolate brown with cream colored striping. I will trade you as many of these as I can catch for the bags....just cus I have so many!

I will message you so we can get shipping addresses

Can't wait to get my new snails. Do they breed in freshwater?

Back
Top Bottom