Free plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JulieB

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone!

Well my planted tank is thriving... to the point of being overgrown! I'm looking to get rid of my pennywort (Hydrocotyle leucocephala) and ludwigia (red leaf). Does anyone in the Sacramento area want them?

They're very healthy! They just grow so dang fast. I just uploaded an old pic of the tank in my photo gallery. You can see the ludwigia on the left side, the pennywort is on the right. I currently have about twice as much of the ludwigia, and 5 times the amount of pennywort. I'll post current pictures tonight.

They're free to anyone who wants to come get them :) Message me if you're interested.

The word free is so tempting, but since I know nothing about plants, I had better pass.

Moved to the Classified's forum. you may also want to try posting on your regional forum. If you are not a member follow the directions on this page.

Photos!

Here are pics taken last night of the plants. They are quite healthy with roots growing everywhere!

Ludwigia:
P1010227.JPG

P1010235.JPG

Pennywort:
P1010231.JPG

P1010234.JPG

Ludwigia on the left, pennywort on the right:
P1010237.JPG

if your willing to ship over night I'm willing to pay for them to arrive in Los Angeles?

Thanks everyone! All of my excess plants are off to new homes, and my tank looks a thousand times better (I can actually see the fish!)

I'll post again when it's overgrown and in need of some pruning.

Back
Top Bottom