free tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
so im at one of my friends house and he has a 55 turtle tank lookie here what i got for free their old tank! whtdya think a 20H?

Attachments

• ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 176
lol already got a nano im debating going hardcore planted but i also need to make space more importantly hmm what's gonna go

mantis dont need a lot just a Hob some LR and a stock 50/50 light I feel your pain on the cash i had to turn down a 320g darn AC quit in my wife's van $950 tough nut to crack :(

That would be cool and cheaper Here's what i would fill it with Bio-Balls cycle it then sell the balls for $5 each it's ready made Bacteria Base people can drop 1-2 in there hob and cut there cycle time in half You can get 50-75 for 15-20 bucks Think about it :)
PS i sell then to my LFS for $2.50 ea. They sell them @ 7.50 ea

re mesured its 24"x13"x15" il plug that into a calculator ina sec its a 20g but is it a 20 high or just 20

btw this is just counting all the visiable glass not counting trim

its so tall lol its turning into an african fat tail gecko tank though my attention is full with the 3 tanks i do have

heres the tank so far i just need heating pad over head light and the said gecko lol whatdya think

Attachments

• ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom