froglet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, that is true. I have always had a saying when doing a tank and rarely make a exception. Make it natural as possible. So i try to mimic there natural environment or a natural environment. so what about that video.

That is looking great though! And who hasn't done the neon gravel before...:)
I agree with natural, but I think you're already heading that way. He's such a cute little froggy!!!
Good job on the scaping of the tank!! looking forward to your journey!

That is looking great though! And who hasn't done the neon gravel before...:)
I agree with natural, but I think you're already heading that way. He's such a cute little froggy!!!
Good job on the scaping of the tank!! looking forward to your journey!

thanks! haha he is rather cute!

etunes, i would put it on youtube but i dont have a youtube account.... too much trouble lol. but i might do it tomorrow.

thanks! haha he is rather cute!

etunes, i would put it on youtube but i dont have a youtube account.... too much trouble lol. but i might do it tomorrow.

lol, you could e-mail me the vid and i will post it or atleast watch it.

Reptiles/amphibians are 1 of my other favs. This is my current occupents.

This is Malachi, she is shedding right now she is not as pretty as normal. You can see were she is usually black and she has yellow on her back were it is a really pale yellow.
picture004d.jpg

This is gizmo, he is only 5 months old.
picture001s.jpg

those are some cool....... lizards? yeesh at least include what they are called! we aren't all lizard geeks! :p

They are called uromastyx. The first pick is a mali uromastyx (Uromastyx maliensis) and a and the second is a Morrocan Uromastyx (Uromastyx acanthinurus). Better known as Malchi and Gizmo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom