FTMMWS's Angler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New angler ,,"white wartskin",,he's tiny:eek:,,but so cool :)

Attachments

• P3134327newan.jpg
    P3134327newan.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 138
  • P3134324nweang.jpg
    P3134324nweang.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 135
  • P3134328newang3.jpg
    P3134328newang3.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 128
Really cool fish, I've been thinking about getting an angler. Do they have any specific requirements?

Thanks everyone,,yeah he's innocent ....for now
as far as requirements ,,i guess the key is to get them eating frozen from a stick or something(i use a straw)..Thats it,,nothing special ..
This is my 3rd one(still have the other one in this thread),,i lost my first one due to a rock slide..Never had one this tiny,,i hope i can get him eating frozen though..I never had a problem with the others ,but they were bigger.

yeah you were ,,close enough,you win:lol:

Do you think that they would go for a pretty big Coral Banded Shrimp, and pick it to death?

Do you think that they would go for a pretty big Coral Banded Shrimp, and pick it to death?
Probably not one the size of the white one i just got,,but one like the other one i have ,most definitely..It would pretty much swallow it up ..

Ok.. Have to back-burner that idea for another time. Thanks for the info!
Good luck with the new one!

Thanks,tried to feed the little guy today..He had his lure going but never bit..Going to try ghost shrimp tomorrow

Scallop,krill,table shrimp and squid...Its only been a day and i'm probably expecting too much,,my others didn't eat for a few days either

Yea it took me a few months to get my lion on frozen foods only I would guess the anglers are even harder to get eating they seem more reclusive.

Got him to take a small pea sized piece of scallop from a straw tonight ,it was awesome !

6992994297_3b0163e7c1_z.jpg

Check out his FAT belly now(y)
I threw a chromis in last night and this morning it was missing:)

I have an angler question for you. Once you get one eating on a regular basis do you feed less often because it's a predator fish? Almost like you would feed a lion fish every 3-4 days

Back
Top Bottom