GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya we prob wouldnt keep em :) and yes! Inverts rule!! I want 2 cleaner shrimp, but g boy dissagrees!

redsea said:
Sounds good, I currently have an Emerald, 2 Cleaners, ! Peppermint, and 1 Fire in my 34g. I like my Inverts! :lol: (I also have hermits and snails too).

Yes! So do i!! Do you have to supplement them with foods? Thats the stock i want!!!

How about this... You guys come up with a few different stick options and I'll choose the best one or two:)

Gboy66 said:
Nice! Too bad fires are 30$ around here! Ill get one later on though...dont you worry haha

Yep, I got mine for $30, and that was at a discount! Mine is colorful and active so it was worth it! :-D

redsea said:
Yep, I got mine for $30, and that was at a discount! Mine is colorful and active so it was worth it! :-D

I think it will be, they are like blood red!! So cool.. I might be the firat person every to have an all invert salt tank ahahah jk

SwimsWithFish said:
How about this... You guys come up with a few different stick options and I'll choose the best one or two:)

Oh god hahah! We like most of the same things though, but a couple differences are in our own stocks

Alrighty, I think you'll do ok with the scissor tail, clowns, a gramma, and what else..?

I like a yellow striped prawn goby! Also i like moray eels and hippo tangs and niger triggers!! Hahaha jk bout those last few

Yeah the goby would do great! So..

1 scissor tail
1 gramma
2 clowns
1 YWG (different name for prawn goby)
And 1 more fish!

Last edited by a moderator:
SwimsWithFish said:
Yeah the goby would do great! So..

1 scissor tail
1 gramma
2 clowns
1 YWG (different name for prawn goby)
And 1 more fish!

Six line wrasse? Spotted cardinal? Yellow head jawfish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom