GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't u two be in bed gettin sleep so ur freash for school tom :) lol jk. I am up straing at my tank with the lights off just to see if there is anything new in there lol. And have to get up at six!! Slap to face lol

Hahaha when you have a spanish oral and ap world history test tomarrow you dont sleep much ;) haha thats why i took up this hobby, watching fish helps calm me down. Lol. Ya its kinda fun watching the tank of a snail take down all of the algea single handedly. :p

FDshoes said:
Shouldn't u two be in bed gettin sleep so ur freash for school tom :) lol jk. I am up straing at my tank with the lights off just to see if there is anything new in there lol. And have to get up at six!! Slap to face lol

Lol actually, yes i should! Its 11 here..and im sortof doing hw, sortof on AA, and sortof running up to the tank every 5 minutes lol.

Who knew snails and hermits could be so entertaining!!!

Congratulations on life in the tank guys! Seems like just yesterday you guys were planning on what to buy. LOL

Adam- lol ya we are still nervous, but hopefully the hermits and snails are alright!

Carey- oh ya i know! Haha i am not exactly sure what our final stock list is yet because it all depends on what they have at the store, but i think we have a pretty good idea!

I've changed my stocking list for the 90g a few times and still am now. LOL It will change as you see fish in the store and new ideas emerge. :)

Haha thats cool! Maybe the lfs will have some awesome fish next time, but then of course come home, research it, and then hope its not taken. Haha :)

If your cell phone has net search the fish at the lfs. Or even better get one of those pocket fish guides. i keep one in my car for those spontaneous moments. lol

Ooh thats a good idea! Haha if there is ever an awesome fish i might have to get him ;) we have one snail that hasent moved at all.. Is that normal? Also we had one that was all the way out of the water last night.. Haha my freshwater snails never do that!

Yep I'm still changing my mind about my stock. I have an app for my iPod that is basically an encyclopedia of fish and coral. It was like 9$ but it is worth it.

needmorecowbell said:
Yep I'm still changing my mind about my stock. I have an app for my iPod that is basically an encyclopedia of fish and coral. It was like 9$ but it is worth it.

Youll have to post that stock on your thread, i have forgotten some!:)

Thats one cool app!! Ive got internet on my phone, so i just type in "blue whale" and it comes right up.

Oh darn..guess i cant get one for my 30!:( lol

I found out how to ship a whale! At seaworld they were talking about it.. Now all we need is a tank big enough for it.

I would write The stock list but I don't exactly know it lol.. Maybe a goby next or a firefish.

What? Shipping a whale?! Lol i always thought they just rode them to sea world...

You should get an orange striped prawn goby!! We are getting one and a tiger pistol shrimp :) haha hopefully they pair up

Nu-Nu the eel said:
What? Shipping a whale?! Lol i always thought they just rode them to sea world...

You should get an orange striped prawn goby!! We are getting one and a tiger pistol shrimp :) haha hopefully they pair up

Ya they mist them and wrap them in moist towels. I'll check that goby out, I need something with an interesting attitude. Right now my fish act like, well, fish.

needmorecowbell said:
Ya they mist them and wrap them in moist towels. I'll check that goby out, I need something with an interesting attitude. Right now my fish act like, well, fish.

Interesting, i thought theyd act like chickens;) lol

Get a shrimp goby pair, they are so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom