GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
needmorecowbell said:
Sounds quite savage.

Sounds like something a chef or butcher has the guts to do. I get the shivers cutting up dead silversides to feed to my triggers. Can't imagine live starfish
 
Ibrahim said:
Sounds like something a chef or butcher has the guts to do. I get the shivers cutting up dead silversides to feed to my triggers. Can't imagine live starfish

Me neither. I can't imagine taking a knife to the one I just got :(
 
Lol ya that would be wierd... Haha i wouldnt want one though because that would be expensive to feed those things! Ill stick to cleaner, peppermint, pistol, and coral banded shrimps
 
Hey guys! GOT SOME PICS! Hopefully they live up to your expectations :)
 

Attachments

  • image-2774131009.jpg
    image-2774131009.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image-513733409.jpg
    image-513733409.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 66
  • image-3736802242.jpg
    image-3736802242.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2625569422.jpg
    image-2625569422.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 75
Lol thanks guys! We are thinking ahead

2 peppermint
1 cleaner
Maybe 1 fire
Maybe 1 coral banded (good idea??)
1-2 sally lightfoot
1-2 emerald crabs
 
carey said:
Very cool. i Love peppermints! Actually I really like all shrimp, they are fascinating to me

Thanks! Ya, i love shrimp.. They are so odd! Are they nocturnal usually?
 
My shrimp are pretty much active during the day as much as at night. lol

I love emerald crabs, have them in every sw tank I have. :-D
 
carey said:
My shrimp are pretty much active during the day as much as at night. lol

I love emerald crabs, have them in every sw tank I have. :-D

Really? Our little guy hides all day so far.

Can emeralds and lightfoots coexist?
 
More pics....

Yay or nay to the clown?
 

Attachments

  • image-4289892805.jpg
    image-4289892805.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 70
  • image-3891451498.jpg
    image-3891451498.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 64
Those are great pics! I just wanted to let y'all know I have become addicted to this thread and read every single page since yesterday. Now that I'm caught up amazing! I do badly want a reef tank but no room right now! One day!
 
caitlynnanne9189 said:
Those are great pics! I just wanted to let y'all know I have become addicted to this thread and read every single page since yesterday. Now that I'm caught up amazing! I do badly want a reef tank but no room right now! One day!

Thanks! Really, every page? Awesome!! Its nice to have you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom