GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Dude hes like an inch!! Expensive for a 1" fish! I think we have too much flow in our tank for the little guy, so when we put him in we might turn off one of the 750's, or angle it into a corner

Awe! But he's definitely beautiful so it's worth it.

Thanks redsea!!

Yes, adam! You have to name them!!

Question, after dripping the shrimp the other day and our clown today (still being dripped), we have lost a bit of water. We are making RO right now, but arent sure if we should add salt! Obviously we took some water out for the drip, but not much! Ideas of what to do?

My girlfriend named ours marlin. She said he isn't a nemo because he don't have a lucky fin. But I said neither of them had a misbar though. Mine has one full stripe and one misbar.

KAhner said:
My girlfriend named ours marlin. She said he isn't a nemo because he don't have a lucky fin. But I said neither of them had a misbar though. Mine has one full stripe and one misbar.

Misbar? Care to educate me?

A Misbar is a Clown who's stripes haven't fully developed. I think you just make the RO water at the same salinity as your tank. :)

carey said:
yep, you need to use salt water to replenish what you took out.

Ok, but how do i know how much to add? I dont know exactly how much we took out, or how much we are putting in:/

Hes in the tank!! Very tiny ;) he likes his little corner.

Seems to be breathing a little heavy, not to bad, and is a bit pale. Hopefully he perks up a bit ;)

Attachments

• image-1722760647.jpg
    image-1722760647.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 97
  • image-1107787663.jpg
    image-1107787663.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 73
  • image-3683806351.jpg
    image-3683806351.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 88
KAhner said:

Awe!!! I can't wait to have a marlin!

Totally off topic but I was at a local ping a few years ago and there was a 9 month old dog that has one foot that never fully developed and his name was nemo! I will never forget him!

Anyway back to fish! What kind of clown are good to have an anemone for? I really want them to play in the anemone!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hes in the tank!! Very tiny ;) he likes his little corner.

Seems to be breathing a little heavy, not to bad, and is a bit pale. Hopefully he perks up a bit ;)

Omg he is amazing!!! I can't wait for mine! Those are ones I'm definitely not going with out!

Hahahah thanks hes awesome we really like him! And we want a hammer coral an frogspawn pretty bad, so hopefully he plays in that when it gets bigger... ;) haha

redsea said:
Very nice!! Fantastic choice.

Thank you very much! He is so funny, trying to fight the flow of the filter!! Ah! He has perked up so much in just 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom