Gbr breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh thats cool! Yea I'm not sure how you can remove them. My eggs are all gone now, I did see a couple of little guys fall from where they were. But i dont know what happened with the rest, I hope a couple make it. There is a lot of hiding space in there but idk

So any more status on your guys! Awesome you saw some movement! I just came home to eggs right now!

Congrats!!! This is their third time? Right. Yea all the eggs are gone i did see some hatching but they were up on a piece of fake driftwood so they fell down and didnt see them again, so I'm hoping they are hiding somewhere.

It's crazy how they seem to need quite a few tries before they finally get that they are supposed to raise the fry... And then I have four pairs of convicts that nailed it first try lol I'm amazed by how completely different fish are from one another. I have alot of different fish, but the GBRs are by far the most interesting. I hope you guys get some fry soon! I have 3 pairs of GBRs and one pair of the gold rams for 6 months now with no luck.

I know its crazy that it takes them so many tries. Gbr are my favorite fish, besides discus but I cant aford them right now. And I have two pairs now but the other two im not sure if they are male female pair.

I know its crazy that it takes them so many tries. Gbr are my favorite fish, besides discus but I cant aford them right now. And I have two pairs now but the other two im not sure if they are male female pair.

I got two more pairs today:) a gold pair and a German blue pair. I couldn't help it. I normally don't buy from a pet store but they were too pretty not to. Yeah they are definitely my favorite fish as well, well aside from the bottom feeders. the varieties of plecostomus and cories are insane. I doubt I'll ever own them all but I'm definitely going to try ;)

How many do you have now? How big is your tank? My other favorite fish are my yoyo loach their personality are like no other i love those guys plus I've had them for more than 10 years now and they've survived a power outage and other things

How many do you have now? How big is your tank? My other favorite fish are my yoyo loach their personality are like no other i love those guys plus I've had them for more than 10 years now and they've survived a power outage and other things

I have 10 tanks all different sizes :) that's crazy my other favorite is the yo yo loach. I have 7 of them and literally sit and watch them all the time. They never stop moving, always looking for something to get into. As far as cories, I think the only one I've seen online that I haven't gotten my mitts on is the black one. I recently acquired my orange laser Cory that I've been trying to find for 2 months. He's pretty awesome. I have to say It's nice to see people talk about how much they like their fish! I get eye rolls when I do it :)

Lol i love my yoyo loaches, I've never had cories before but they seem fun to watch if they are in a big school. Yea i keep talking about my fish to my wife but I feel like she just listen to me but don't really care so i love this app. I'm always reading new things here and laughing by myself and she looks at me like im a weirdo!!! Lol

Lol talking about yoyo loaches!!! I went to one of the pet shops around my area today and they had one little guy all alone, he is tiny but I had to have him, so I bought him :) hehehehehe

I was like that with the pair of rams yesterday! Usually if I see a lone fish, all by its lonesome in a tank, I take it home with me :) yeah my husband thinks I'm completely nuts when I talk about my fish. He will ask a simple " what's that yellow fish doing? " and in order to tell him I have to go through a complete backstory... It's nice to be able to talk to crazy fish people on here lol everyone has been so nice... And even if they roll their eyes at least I can't see it ;)

Lol yea i feel the same way, everyone has been very helpful here. Ohhh and I bought 4 more hatchet fish so my 4 dont feel so lonely. And I got a good deal on all the fish :)

Yeah the store closest to me has great deals on fish most of the time, BUT every time I go in there, there is ALWAYS fish in pretty much every tank infested with ick. I had to deal with ick twice and it blows! Yeah hatchet fish are pretty awesome looking. Definitely something different! I have four and people who visit always ask about them and my butterfly fish before anything else lol

Yea I had 4 hatchets and i just bought 4 more and the lady gave me a discount on all four and the yoyo loach for free :)

Gave you the loach for free? That's awesome! I have never seen a yo yo loach here in stores. I had to buy mine online!

Thats the first I've seen here for years. And it's tiny. I'm gonna let him grow a little bit then put him with the rest

It's been 3 weeks since mine last spawned so hopefully they will again soon then :) is this your pairs 3rd time?

Back
Top Bottom