Gold nugget

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wade91789

Aquarium Advice Activist
About 8 miles east of Sulphur Springs, TX
Have a gold nugget that has been hid under a wheelhouse for over a week in the same spot. Been trying to unstick him to move him but can't get him off what's the best way to do this? It's kinda in a difficult spot to get too

You can barely see him in the first picture!

Attachments

• image-1481242595.jpg
    image-1481242595.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 53
  • image-3259733684.jpg
    image-3259733684.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 55
Ok turn upside down and take out water slowly until he lets go an drops to water.

Tried that too..... He chilled out of water for like 2 mins and I didn't want to kill him and put it back in. :/

Tried that too..... He chilled out of water for like 2 mins and I didn't want to kill him and put it back in. :/

Im out of ideas sorry your going to either have to take something and slowly break it or just play cat and mouse waiting game.

I thought he was coming out but he just turned around.....

Attachments

• image-12109558.jpg
    image-12109558.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 38
LOL sorry, its kind of funny. I have a CAE that will do something similar in one of my decos & he's actually sat out of water for 5-10 mins because I was trying to find him so i tore the tank apart taking out the decos shaking them as I did & he still didn't release so I didn't know he was in there. Anyways can you lift the house up out of the water & stick your finger or something similar to gently prod him to get out? Are you concerned about him being ill or something?

LOL sorry, its kind of funny. I have a CAE that will do something similar in one of my decos & he's actually sat out of water for 5-10 mins because I was trying to find him so i tore the tank apart taking out the decos shaking them as I did & he still didn't release so I didn't know he was in there. Anyways can you lift the house up out of the water & stick your finger or something similar to gently prod him to get out? Are you concerned about him being ill or something?

It is funny my pictus did the same I had to break the deco up just to move him to other tank.

ForumRunner_20130119_220007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom