Gold Spot Pleco Fin Rot or Attacked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice set up. Good to hear you found the naughty nipper. And if the tank is uneven. I really won't shim it. The flatter your stand is, and tank. The longer things will last. Shimming it will cause a stand like that to(in time) warp in the middle. Then your seal on the tank will slowly give way somewhere on it. Just fill it alittle more or find a flatter spot on your floor. (My opinion)

Yes the floor is uneven. But not by much. 12mm I'm pretty sure. And I'm not planning to have that setup in that spot for too long. I'll post a pic with the level across the tank

Yes the floor is uneven. But not by much. 12mm I'm pretty sure. And I'm not planning to have that setup in that spot for too long. I'll post a pic with the level across the tank
About 1/2" but if it's just temporary it'll be fine u just want a pretty level tank it dint have to be perfect but 12mm is a bit much but as Mentioned if only temporary it'll be fine until it cycles

Hey guys. Been awhile thought I would update you on my setup.

# 3years, [emoji16]

Will try to post some videos soon.

Thank You. IMG_20210304_233112.jpgIMG_20210304_233046.jpgIMG_20210304_233039.jpg

Woah. Nice work! Those some big Oscars. Bare bottom was the way to go, Keep that thing clean.

Back
Top Bottom