Gourami and killifish compatibility....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 20 long which houses my gourami and one lone surviving neon, lol, along with bottom dwellers.

I have a 46 bow with one golden wonder killi, a school of danios, one common pleco and various cories.

Question....would I be able to move the blue gourami to the 46 gallon? I have read that gouramis and killifish are compatible, but I am still highly skepticle...looking for opinions/personal experience.

If this is doable, I wish to get a pair of kribs for my 20 long.

I see no reason why not, everything I've read indicates they are compatible. I don't have killifish with my gouramis, but I had been thinking of getting some to go with the gouramis. JMO.

hm...then I just might do it! I'm excited cause I have wanted Kribs for a while...gotta do more research on them first though!

I had a killifish with Dwarf Gouramis with no problem. The only problem I ever had with my killifish was when i decided to try getting Guppies... and he ate them all 8O
But other than that I never had a problem with any combatibility witht he killifish

Zagz said:
I can't wait for pics once you get everything set up the way you want!

there definitly will be picks! gotta make sure my lfs has krib pairs!

Back
Top Bottom