gourami?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, a lot of territorial fish in there and not a ton of territory to go around! Everyone still gets along ok? How long has everyone been together in the tank?

You're also got a pretty wide range of conflicting water parameter preferences... Butterfly loaches need cool, faster current, oxygenated water, but your bettas, angelfish and rams need quite a bit warmer water with slower flow. Liverbearers do best in alkaline, hard water, but rams need acidic, soft water. Danios also prefer 6+ in their school, not 4.

Personally, I'd say you're a bit overstocked even without considering the gourami. The snakeskin is going to reach upwards of 10 inches, so regardless I'd say it's way too big...

Everyone is fine surprisingly.aqAdvisor said it's fine to, I have two larger pumps attached. Tank has been up for 5 months. Angels dont.bother anyone and the rams all play together. Have looked into two more danios but cant find them now. The bettas are male and female so they dont bother anyone either. Everyone is happy.

Back
Top Bottom